We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Turner´s Digital Ventures & Innovation (DV&I) Team.
This position will be responsible for help shape the vision, roadmap, and prioritization of the Turner TNT web products in Latin America - TNT Sports & TNT Go. Define work to execute on the product vision and work closely with design & technology to ensure the whole team can ship product updates quickly and effectively.
- Responsible for the TNT Go & TNT Sports Latin America products;
- Responsible for setting the product vision, goals, and strategy with key stakeholders and team;
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the roadmap - collaborating with stakeholders, the technology and design team, & the delivery team to create a cohesive plan;
- Owning the product backlog. You will be responsible for defining and creating well-detailed epics, before communicating these to the team and planning all work to deliver on these epics;
- Writing epics in clear and definitive language, using BDD or similar, to define the work in clear detail with acceptance criteria in a way the whole team can understand;
- Ensure the TNT roadmap considers all areas of our business - data, technology plans, user needs, business goals;
- Rolling out new work effectively to the in-market LATAM teams - new features and functionality must be fully operationally-ready, with teams being trained on any new functionality and how to best use it;
- Reviewing analytics data, and user insights to measure the success of shipped work, and reporting this to the wider business;
- Support and nurture the development of world class product management capability at Turner International, developing a Turner International product management development framework.
Required experience and qualifications
- Senior product management experience in a product at scale. Examples of operating a product with a significant user base;
- Experienced in leading and executing on product work streams with both internal and external stakeholders at complex organizations;
- Strong analytical skills complemented with deep technology knowledge and understanding;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and, in particular, a distinctive ability in delivering clear, structured, and compelling recommendations to senior management;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to lead teams at different levels, with different backgrounds and experiences across different geographies;
- Demonstrates empowering leadership qualities, strong delegation, feedback and coaching skills, leading by example and championing organizational strategies and goals;
- Advanced English level, both spoken and written.