Special Projects Analyst
Reports to: Head of Special Projects.
The Special Projects Analyst is responsible for the planning, follow up and internal communications of special content and product opportunities. This position reports to the Head of Special Projects and works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that projects are executed to the highest standards of both Turner and sponsoring partners.
The candidate must also be adept at collaborating with content, creative, product and commercial teams to advance and package ideas for internal clients that will grow revenue.
The candidate must enjoy digging for information, developing plans, working with incomplete information (yes – you get to make stuff up!) and has a nose for both digital content and for business.
● Is product agnostic and responsible for the overall health of their assigned projects and ensures deliverables meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
● Problem-solves between interdepartmental teams on a daily basis.
● Contribute project management support and coordination among internal resources to successfully execute high-impact, cross-functional projects.
● Work with Head of Special Projects to plan, design and lead projects related to market trends, events and content.
● Execute new business opportunities from visioning, concepting and analysis.
● Develop and maintain GE products and content Calendars.
● Develop case Studies and presentations for internal and new business use.
● Bachelor's Degree.
● Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in similar position.
● Expertise in content industry trends.
● Experience in leading complex strategic projects.
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
● Knowledge of digital marketing and video branding is a MUST.
● Demonstrated success in leading a methodical process of analyzing problems, gathering information, generating options, then proposing and acting on a course of action.
● Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business opportunities and understand how strategic plans can enable revenue and profit growth.
● Strong team player.
● Advanced level of english