Cartoon Network is seeking a Marketing Specialist (on a temporary basis) with a fan centric approach, responsible for implementing all marketing campaigns ATL, BTL for the Turner kids brands. Supervision and coordination of vendors, agencies and stratigic partners. Competitive analysis + market analysis. Liaison between other departments based in different regions (on-air, digital, print, PR).
The marketing specialist will be part of a highly motivated and driven Brand Marketing team and will work closely with multiple departments – including Creative, Production, Digital, visual branding group, - to support all consumer marketing activity. This position will report to the Souther Cone Marketing Manager.
• Work with media agencies and internal teams to develop on-strategy paid multi-platform marketing campaigns (ATL, BTL)
• Responsible for events direction and organization.
• Supervision and coordination of vendors. (Advertising, PR, Media, Digital and Events agencies, among others)
• Responsible for execution of all media campaign elements, ensuring deadlines are met
• Develop campaign overview documents and presentations shared with all internal and external partners
• Participate in all strategic and tactical briefing sessions
• Review creative assets (video, messaging, copy, etc.), ensuring brand accuracy and consistency within each campaign
• Act as liaison between internal departments: creative, PR, production, designers, digital, social, on-air
• Work with outside research on obtaining and analyzing key data for campaigns
• Manage overall marketing budget, working with the team manager to track spending purchase orders and process invoices SAP
• Key point of contact for all Affiliate Marketing materials and Digital Distribution requests
• Keep abreast of trends in the marketplace, especially competitively within the Entertainment space
• Responsible for producing Merchandising.
• Competitive analysis + market analysis. Maintain a strong knowledge of Kids & entertainment industries and keep fully up to date with any local trends and convergence with other industries. }
Monitoring and reporting competition activities..
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience in agency, marketing, and/or TV/entertainment
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and SAP.
• English: Bilingual