We are hiring a Programme Manager to join WarnerMedia’s Data, Technology, Operations & Innovation (DTOI) team.
As PM, you will support many different project types, including content, technology, and many more.
Responsible for managing the day-to-day duties of all assigned projects, including scope, resources, budgets, risks, issues, change requests, quality and timelines. You will work with designers, developers, testers and report to the management team on a regular cadence. Most importantly, this role will be the driving force in directing each project step-by-step through key milestones from early planning to project closure.
Some of the responsibilities of the role
• Creates business cases for all projects assigned.
• Will project manage all technical areas as well as business change, requirements analysis, vendor management and coordinate resource management.
• Manages cross-functional project teams, identifies resources needed, assigns and prioritises tasks/responsibilities and ensures deadlines are met.
• Understands objectives, processes and products in order to make educated recommendations. Minimises exposure to risk on projects.
• Performs impact analysis of site/application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system/operational workflow. Always looking for opportunities to propose optimisation of workflows where possible.
• Identify project benefits, aligning them to strategic business goals and then the delivery of them through a benefits realisation plan.
• Supports testing (often working with third party, offshore test teams), implementation and training activities. Performs regular quality review checks on project deliverables
• Supports the Programme Manager (Title TBC) with the development of financial and planning estimates and validation of vendors’ estimates.
• Contributes to the creation of and manages Service Level Agreements and Requests for Proposals with vendors during project lifecycles.
- Must be educated to BSc/BA degree level or be able to demonstrate the knowledge and abilities the position requires from previous experience.
- Must have a minimum and proven 5 years industry experience with technical subjects and/or emerging technologies, and/or product and/or project management.
- A deep understanding of content and its end to end processes, from creation to the end user watching the content.
- Preferable: professional qualification in project and/or product
- Fluent in English.
Idioma: Inglés Avanzado
Deseable (no excluyente)
Formación: Universitario Finalizado
Áreas de Estudio: Adm. de Empresas, Análisis de Sistemas, Computación, Ingeniería, Mercadotecnia Internacional, Sistemas / Tecnología, Sistemas de Información