WarnerMedia - CNN Español - is looking for Ssr - Sr Producer.
CNNE producers are responsible for producing the network's scheduled programs as well as breaking news during their shift.
To be a candidate for this position, you must present strong writing skills as well as producing skills that could be applied across all media platforms.
Producers are responsible for structuring the rundowns, coordinating live shots, and all facets of production and storytelling across platforms (i.e. TV and Digital Media).
Producers also coordinate with the assignment desks, graphics department, digital team, writers and copyeditors to bring the program to air.
Producers are in charge of incorporating alternate media platforms into daily programming. They have to oversee the day to day editorial content of the shows / programs.
The editorial point person in the Control Room during live shows/segments.also needs to be actively involved in day of and future planning for their programs.
• The producer candidates need at least 5 years’ experience producing in a major market or at least 3 years full time producing experience in the CNN Newsgroup,
• Candidates need to master writing skills, as well as communication and leadership skills.
• Candidates need to hold in-depth knowledge of modern TV news production techniques, including deep understanding of new media trends and strategies;
• Candidates must also have a strong understanding of international and domestic news and issues;
• Candidades need to fully understand production logistics, planning and multi-format production;
• The producer candidates must have experience integrating content in a multi-platform environment.
• Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications or Journalism.
• The producer candidates must have a profient level of English and a Native competence in Spanish.
Deseable (no excluyente)
Formación: Universitario Finalizado
Idioma: Español Bilingüe
Idioma: Inglés Avanzado
Áreas de Estudio: Comunicación Audiovisual, Comunicación Social, Periodismo