WarnerMedia - CNN Español is looking for an Associate Producer
An Associate Producer for CNN en Español, works closely with the line producers to assist them in putting together shows, helping to execute them from inception to completion.
Associate Producers' duties include:
- Writing scripts;
- Coordinating with the international, national and affiliates desks to gather relevant video, sound and pkgs;
- Working closely with graphics artists for other elements to enhance stories for shows.
Associate Producers are in charge of the aforementioned duties but they are not limited to just them. An AP is expected to assist supervisors and producers in the control room and should be able to handle live/breaking news coverage. He or she would produce live shots, coordinating logistics with correspondents, field producers, bureaus and freelancers.
Exceptional communication skills are necessary. APs assist producers with their editorial needs by helping gather information, video and graphics.
In the process, APs will serve as a key individual who will coordinate closely with Media Supervisor at Media Operations.
- 2+ years previous Newsroom experience required.
- College degree in journalism, or equivalent work experience.
- Basic typing and writing skills are required.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Native mastering of Spanish
- English language proficiency required.
- Video editing desired
- News and business writing desired.
- Candidate should be available to work any shift including overnights.
Formación: Universitario Finalizado
Deseable (no excluyente)
Idioma: Inglés Avanzado
Idioma: Español Bilingüe
Áreas de Estudio: Comunicación Audiovisual, Comunicación Social, Periodismo, Publicidad