Cartoon Network is seeking a Marketing Manager located in Mexico with a fan centric approach, responsible for developing and implementing all marketing and communication strategies for all Turner kids Network including television, digital, mobile, licensing, marketing, ad sales, acquisitions, original production, social media and new platforms, throughout Mexico.
• Development of annual marketing objectives and strategies for Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Tooncast for Mexico
• Asses, evaluate and oversee strategic direction of Digital, Advertising and PR, agencies to ensure consistency, impact and effectiveness.
• Oversee media strategy with internal media buy team and the Marketing lead to ensure that marketing objectives and executions are cohesive across all marketing and media.
• Approve the media strategy to ensure metrics are consistent and on-strategy.
• Responsible of the country marketing budget. (Budget strategy / administration and control)
• Responsible for the optimization of all marketing investments.
• Responsible for the relationship with external agencies: media, creative, BTL and PR.
• Develop partnerships with external clients/brands to increase the reach/relevance.
• Data analysis, competitive analysis, market analysis.
• Responsible for presentation of all marketing plans to the local office and other teams in region.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of experience in marketing
• Very strong english skill